Accepted Hobo Horse

Discussion in 'Ban Requests' started by Ground Zero, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ground Zero

Ground Zero New Member

Username: Hobo Horse

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:63367188 (http://steamcommunity.com/id/HoboHorse/)

Ban request reason: Shooting at Teammates, Shooting Builders, Being a general minge

Evidence:

Witnesses: Vulcanrampage, Marki, Ethan

Any other comments? I do admit to dropping a Heavy bomb on him and torping him once while on blue in an attempt to get him to stop

2. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Bloody hell, I guess when there's no staffmembers on our players just resort to rude raging and mingebaggery when faced with a rulebreaker, it hurts me to see this. Next time PLEASE consider holding your tongues (and physguns) and patiently wait for the troll to leave of boredom instead of lowering yourselves to their level. Two wrongs don't make a right.

At any rate, posting this ban request was the best of your actions in that situation.
    I believe the video evidence supplied sufficiently proves the charge of "attacking builders" against the accused player (The charge of "attacking teammates" I feel was not sufficiently proved). The accused player will receive a 1-Week ban.

Ban Request Accepted.

3. Danny %20 <S> %20 Phantom

Hobo Horse's Boat Creation looks similar from someone I knew that was a Disrespectful Minge. @Word of Warning@ there will be revenge rage in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.