Accepted Scriass Ban Request

Discussion in 'Ban Requests' started by R.M.S Titanic, Feb 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R.M.S Titanic

R.M.S Titanic New Member

When i was playing this fa***t started attacking me while i was building. He said i was not and then he started calling me noob and propblocked my stuff while i was building. Here are pictures

Attached Files:

2. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Oy mate, please don't use that word. It's only hurts your case to be rude (even when talking about the perpetrator) when you're making a ban request.

As for what I can see here, I can obviously get Scirass for propspam at the very least. I need to look into the accusations of rudeness and attacking builders.

I'm looking over the logs here and from what I can tell, you were being VERY rude to Scirass. So I'm not going to punish him for rudeness because you were actually being worse (unless you would like me to punish BOTH of you).

Now, the logs don't show anything decisive about the accusation of attacking builders, in fact judging from what Scirass was saying I'm concerned you may have been noclip fighting yourself.

Do you have any concrete evidence for the charge of attacking builders?

3. R.M.S Titanic

R.M.S Titanic New Member

I do. But they dont prove anything. so i will leave them.

4. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Very well, if that's the case then the charges of Rudeness/Disrespect and Attacking Builders are dropped. I a hereby sentence Scirass to a 3 day ban for the charge of Propspam.
    This ban request is adjourned *judge hammer noise*.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.