Accepted I.S.N.O.T ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by I.S.N.O.T, Jun 18, 2019.

1. I.S.N.O.T

I.S.N.O.T New Member

Quick message, recently I got into the model boating hobby which made me think of gmod naval play 2 and how I should reflect upon my actions and be a better person. (such as not breaking rules and overall being kinder to staff) I'm deeply sorry to all staff I have insulted or been annoying to and I really do love your server coming to think of it. I have thoroughly thought through all my wrong doings and I hope you can grant me a trial period or time to read the rules prior to an unban(a link to rules would be helpfull)

Username: [NRCB]I.S.N.O.T

SteamID: 76561198163623204

Original ban reason: repeated accounts of illegal vehicles, prop pushing, illegal boarding or noclip fighting

Ban Admin: Animefan162a

Evidence: < logs are usefull and can be found here >

Any other comments?:

i always stopped using illegal vehicles or changed them if i found it was illegal

i do not prop push on public servers unless it saves me from being attacked by prop spammers etc (I am so sorry for prop pushing that boat)

i was dim witted when i used no clip fighting as an unfair advantage and i thoroughly disagree with my actions

i am deeply sorry for my inconsiderate and childish actions and i believe my ways have changed for the good. thank you for reading my appeal.

#1 I.S.N.O.T, Jun 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  2. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

My apologies for the delayed response, been busy these past few days. I have examined your previous bans and your previous "ban appeal" (which is still in this section, btw). I have discussed the matter with other Staffmembers and even though I wary and guarded based on your past behaviour (especially considering the severity of using a alt account to bypass a ban), I have decided to give you another chance and approve this ban appeal.

3. I.S.N.O.T

I.S.N.O.T New Member

I cant thank you enough, really I mean it. I honestly dont know what to say, considering how rude I have been to you previously. I'm shaking all through with happiness, this means alot to me thank you so much for giving me another chance. Also i don't mind the delay (even if I get impatient)