Rejected Ban mistake.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Leroy62, Nov 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leroy62

Leroy62 New Member

Steam number (STEAM_0:1:41738135) Banned by Animefan.
    Reason: Prop push/ kamakazi with plane.

Story: I have not flown my own wooden plane the whole day. I have been working on an aircraft carrier. However i may have been mixed up with a differint person. I gave my wooden plane to Spooce a few days ago, but i learned today that he has been selling my plane design for money which i told him not to. so a few people have the plane. There are witnesses that can prove that i have only been working with my carrier all day. so im going to say plainly it Wasn't me. Hopefuly we can talk it about it

Thank you.

2. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Well for one thing, I have screenshots from a player (not on hand, I'll have to get them) that shows your aeroplane ramming into someones ship. On top of that, the screenshots show your name in chat, complaining about a "house" being destroyed. Do you have counter screenshots that prove that it wasn't you?

3. Georgianna

Server Administrator

4. Leroy62

Leroy62 New Member

Yes that was indeed me flying that plane that day. Although that was sometime ago, didnt we talk about it? or was it another mod, Anyway i did it that one time because me and a partner had been trying to get a complex house on a barge and put it on a island which on the 5th time was almost succesfuly accomplished it, until we were attacked and we were totally destroyed, I got carried away with my anger that i tried to push them away with a prop from whats left of my house and i am guilty for also flying my plane into them, once, which didn't do a thing. I plead guilty to this and will serve whichever punishment handed out.

5. Georgianna

Server Administrator

Well alright then, thank you for your honesty, now please serve your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.