Accepted Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Briggs, Feb 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Briggs

Briggs New Member

Username: Briggs

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57518923

Original ban reason: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Brb mom! Crashing this server!

Ban Admin: Altair

Evidence: http://sgc-clan.com/forums/bans/briggs-birthday-7-22.678/

Any other comments?: It's been almost two years since my ban. I've been watching my friend launch gmod and play Naval Play since then. It gets very boring. Excuses are excuses and shouldn't mean anything but if I had to give a reason for why I did what I did. Not even my first day on and I was already shown how easy it was to crash the server (pretty easy). And I didn't know how to make planes or boats. So the only thing I found fun to do was use other peoples planes, fly to the other team's base, and kill them consisting of all my friends. But when i'd get bored id crash it. But after not playing on the server for two years I wanted to get back on and figure out how to make planes. I logged onto another account and asked Xphos to show me how and he showed me how he does it. Now it's been 48 hours and all I want to do when I launch gmod is join on Naval play and make planes. Yeah it's against the rules but shit what else do you do? Can't learn on your account now and all your friends are playing on the server. So you log on and learn. And I did. And now making planes and having dogfights has become more enjoyable to me than crashing the server. So I decided to register to the forum and ask if I could get my ban lifted so I can play again.

2. NavyBlue

NavyBlue New Member
    Server Moderator

You have been unbanned as more than enough time has passed.
    Please behave in future.

-NavyBlue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.