Rejected Blackcrow Unban request

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by BlackcrowFR, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackcrowFR

BlackcrowFR New Member

Hello, I am BlueDove, I want to ask you if this is possible for me to being unbanned.
    I take this ban in Nov 16, 2016, and now we are in 2018. I have completely change of mind, 2 years before, I was an idiot kid who just want fun at any price. Now, I change, 4327 hours of playtime on Garry's Mod, and I wanted to try to build back on that server if only it was possible.
    To show you how I change, I let you visit this Imgur link (My profile) where I post 2 Gmod Projects for exemple of my changes.
    https://blackcrowv1.imgur.com/
    Here I go, I hope you will excuse me for my mingebag attitudes I had before...

Username: Blackcrow FR

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55006568

Original ban reason: Hiding identify, making kraken, arguing with staff

Ban Admin: Fleet Admiral Fox

Any other comments?: I like cows

2. Xphos

Xphos New Member
    Server Moderator

Hay Blackcrow, I remember you it would be nice to have you back :D

3. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Hello BlueDove, Fleet Admiral Fox is currently inactive so I will be handling your ban appeal.

It has indeed been a long time, but what bothers me is that you already had multiple previous bans on record, including a previous permanent ban. On top of this, FADM Fox listed "trying to change identity" as part of the last perma-ban reasons, which makes me think you were attempting to avoid getting in trouble, which is a serious charge. It is for these reasons that I am going to reject your ban appeal, at least until I can contact FADM Fox and find out more about the interactions he has had with you in the past.

4. BlackcrowFR

BlackcrowFR New Member

Well I remember that you banned me to, the server was glitched at this time, and you banned me for my "Medusa", but the ban didn't work, also I come back, but I didn't spawn her... But you banned me again, that's why there is multiple bans. And I change of name because I wanted to continue to build, and forget the "Medusa" you didn't like. I can tell you that I changed completely of minds, and I'm sure you can give me another chance. Please think about it, and have a nice day. Crow. (BlueDove is one of those names x) call me Blackcrow it's my official one)

5. Ethan

Ethan New Member

I know this person from another server, He may not recognize this profile pic but I know he has changed a lot. It would be nice to see him on the server.

6. sernikb2

sernikb2 Dreams about cheese
    Server Administrator

Well i would like to see him back on the server too actually. I don't have any bad memories from him.
    Just normal mingebags with their minge ships playing the game mostly as intended.
    Of course kraken always equals insta-permaban so its understandable if this ban persists without changes.
    Its Animefan's decision that ultimately matters now.

PS: I like cows too. They are like big puppies made of tasty.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.