Kibbles' Application

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Kibbles, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Kibbles

Kibbles New Member

What is your Name? Shane (Middle name, go by it cause wtf not)
    What is your in-game display Name? Kibbles

SGC Members you have Met: Uuuuhhhh.......There is:

Altair (He's the owner-boss man-guy)
    Locko1997
    Animefan162a
    Captain Barry
    KonnarKaiser118 (I think it's the only Kaiser I know, unless there is the other kaiser that isn't this kaiser..)
    Fleet Admiral Fox
    Yew ( :3)
    Joku (I think?)
    Sernikb2

(I think that's it, maybe one or two more. Sorry if you have been forgotten much love <3)

Why do you want to join the SGC? It's the only server I go to on Garry's Mod now, and probably the best sandbox-ish server out there in my opinion. Nice people, nice system, active development. I've played for..Awhile now and figured that I'd get in the clan where all the cool peeps go. Oh, and some peeps asked when I was gonna hop in so I figured I'd go ahead. Another reason I'd like to join would be to eventually get a staff position to help out with the server when it comes to minges and what-not. Sometimes the regular staff (Anime for instance) get off and leave the server without a staff member, which can result in a quick crash or having to summon up someone. Having more staff members that regularly get on the server would be beneficial to the gameplay of the users. Basically, server is fun and I'd like to help keep it that way. It's literally the only server where I can fly a car and drive-by people with a MAC10 wielding doll in the backseat..

What is your favorite cake? As you did not ask for my favorite type or flavor, I will simply state that my favorite cake is the cake my grandmother bakes. If you want flavors, then get a ticket to Flavortown :). (pls no offense intended don hurt)

Any other Comments?
    Well, I have a good comment that got me kicked a few times. Maybe because it triggered PTSD of P.E. class for some individuals...

*Clears throat*

The FitnessGramâ„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start...

2. Locko1997

Locko1997 Member
    Server Administrator

3. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Major +Shipport from me. He's a cheeky bastard XD, but a reliable player and pretty trustworthy, he has assisted me greatly with dealing with several mingebags in the past.

4. Captain Barry

Captain Barry Toby Larone
    Server Administrator

Have you had name changes in the past? Because the first time I remember seeing you was a few days ago. That or my long term memory is as terrible as I think it is. I'll trust the other members to vote on my behalf

5. Kibbles

Kibbles New Member

No, I have been on the server and engaged in combat with you just recently though as you stated. However, there *may* have been a few occasions I saw you in the past, however I may be mixing up your name and another very similar name from ago. Recently, yes. Before recently, unsure.

6. Altair

Altair Buoyancy Sucks
    Server Administrator

+ Support