Rejected xlink97 ban request

Discussion in 'Ban Requests' started by KW Keeves, Mar 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KW Keeves

KW Keeves Donator
    Donator

Username: xlink97

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82595735

Ban request reason: constant toxicity right after getting banned from toxicity, he has been banned several times in the past for the same reason and it is clear that he has not learned his lesson.

Evidence:

[​IMG]
    upload_2019-3-21_20-40-21.png
    upload_2019-3-21_20-41-28.png upload_2019-3-21_20-43-34.png
    upload_2019-3-21_20-47-0.png
    upload_2019-3-21_20-47-28.png

Witnesses: itsalphabet, Commander Reeves,

ϟylus

Any other comments?

I was banned permanently for toxicity and I stopped after I ban appealed. Xlink started being toxic literally moment after he got unbanned. He has been banned for a week countless times in the past for the exact same reason and it is clear that he has not learned any lesson.

Attached Files:

2. Furoki

Furoki New Member

Xlink is "toxic" but its all in good fun, I really dont see anything wrong with his behavior. It's the internet let's just take a chill pill. Xlink has been banned but he always comes back and is always active on the server, hes an important part of everyones fun 1 persons actions can make a difference on the server as a whole considering a busy day is 6 players on each team. As a long time player I hope you don't ban him. People sit on the server and break the rules all day long, as I speak there is litterally spam props and ropes everywhere in spawn. Banning Xlink is a gross misallocation of the servers resources. This feels like player on player harassment honestly at this point. Do i really need to mention that Xlink is also like 10, dudes pretty well behaved for a preteen

#2 Furoki, Mar 22, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    xlink97 likes this.
  3. xlink97

xlink97 New Member

#1, You're being sensitive over a joke, chill out man.
    #2, I can reference the past, what's wrong with calling people a nerd when you scream "Nigger" into the mic. I was trying to give you constructive criticism, but you donators don't like that, do you? Only nothing but indirect praise? And you tell me to shut up all the time.
    #3, And the things you call other people when no admins are online, that picture just makes you a hypocrite.
    #4, Why can't i call you out for things you did in the past? This only proves more of a point that you want to do anything you want because you're premium.
    #5 Steam chat has nothing to do with ingame, SGC rules do not apply in steam chat.

Please inform me if i need to make any more points.
    - xlink97

Furoki likes this.
  4. Altair

Altair Buoyancy Sucks
    Server Administrator

Xlink, i have banned you multiple times for being toxic, as I have banned keeves, if I don't see a chill pill being taken and the behaviour improving, I will take action.

Consider this your last warning.

1. It's not a joke when someone is offended.
    2. With the toxicity I see you spewing out all the time I have considered a mute function to make you shut up.
    3. I read the chat quite often, I see more toxicity from you than from Keeves.
    4. Are you an admin? Why are you so fixed in the past? Start thinking about the future instead and start behaving like a responsible person
    5. True, they don't, but they help prove that your toxic even outside the game...

Any questions, feel free to ask me.
    - Altair

KW Keeves and sernikb2 like this.
  5. KW Keeves

KW Keeves Donator
    Donator

Instead of apologizing for harassing me, you just continue your behavior and shit talk behind my back.
    upload_2019-3-22_18-25-22.png
    upload_2019-3-22_18-25-28.png upload_2019-3-22_18-26-38.png

6. KW Keeves

KW Keeves Donator
    Donator

7. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Okay we get it mate. Altair already warned Xlink in this forum post, I will warn him again if I see him on the server. This matter is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.