Well this has been a long time.

Discussion in 'Reception Area' started by Carson Beckett, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Carson Beckett

Carson Beckett New Member

Well this has been a long time since I have reared my face in this place. The forums have changed that's for sure! For majority of people here I am a nobody now. I know there will be some who still remember me.

I am Carson Beckett (Sort of, I will get into that) and I used to be a regular in the SGC Clan. I think it's probably coming up on a decade since I stopped playing on SGC Clan servers.

I joined way back on the Spacebuild server, back when we had such wonderful things as aVoN's Stargate Mod with it's blocky models that looked nothing like the Stargate. SAT admin mods and SUI Scoreboard. Ahhhh the good old days. How Gmod has changed.

I played daily pretty much on that amazing server, and this amazing community. I know many of the people, even clan leaders that I knew back then have since left. I included with the death of Spacebuild at the time and Naval just not being my thing.

I have decided to pop back in since I've recently gotten back into Gmod in various ways (even tinkering with Spacebuild/Wiremod/Stargates again.) and thought "Why not check out my very first home on Garry's Mod."

So here I am! But I don't really go by Carson Beckett anymore even though I did for my majority of time in Gmod. Now I am known as Schnuupi!

sernikb2 likes this.
  2. Altair

Altair Buoyancy Sucks
    Server Administrator

Sup man!
    Long time no see!
    I am still waiting for you to "re-open" the Spacebuild server! XD

3. Carson Beckett

Carson Beckett New Member

Well believe it or not I've been messing around with Spacebuild and Wiremod and all that recently, to see how functional they are.

4. Treselak

Treselak New Member

So what's up? Is everything kinda in a lull at the moment?

5. Altair

Altair Buoyancy Sucks
    Server Administrator

Welcome back Treselak, long time no see! How are you doing?

Naval is running... We congregate in Discord.

6. Treselak

Treselak New Member

I'm alright, hope you're doing the same. I might pop in and check everything out sometime.

7. Fleet Admiral Fox

Fleet Admiral Fox New Member
    Server Administrator

Good to see a familiar face. Welcome back, hope to see you on soon.

8. Williamkam

Williamkam Guest

Change your key pad font on Instagram to make your photos seem far better. The system functions in most programs: Impulse, Instagram, Whatsapp and so on https://fontsprokeyboard.com/which-fonts-for-facebook-to-use This instagram key pad tweak is a free of charge instagram computer keyboard bundle. The typefaces operate everywhere in almost any iphone app also. Just set up the iphone app and let the computer keyboard alter your computer keyboard options.

Use instagram typefaces power generator to make gorgeous typefaces instantly. It's a simple remedy for people who aren't good at planning and never have enough time to experiment with challenging styles and fashions. Instagram fonts power generator lets you choose from a variety of typefaces quickly. Make use of the convenient device to pick your favourite shape and size then obtain the typeface installed on instagram. You can personalize your instagram text message with the aid of this instagram fonts electrical generator. Instagram fonts are easily on internet so you can get the stylish typeface you desire for instagram.

Instagram keyboard is one of the most cherished and most used instagram instruments. Every customer on the social media program utilizes it in different ways. Nevertheless, this brilliant key-board can make it considerably more interesting and simpler for end users. There are numerous actions to take with this specific typefaces key pad in the iphone app and so that you can increase its energy, listed here is a list of couple of recommendations.

Get the preferred typeface for instagram in the instagram fonts art gallery. There are numerous of typefaces readily available for free of charge throughout the instagram fonts collection. You are able to pick any one of them according to your preference and as outlined by your will need. Nonetheless, you should keep one thing in your mind. While selecting any one of the typefaces, it is best to opt for those who are free of cost as those that are paid for are of no utilize in creating your information appealing.

Usage of instagram fonts within each and every iphone app and also in all software such as Facebook and twitter is greatly raising. Many individuals love to use this particular keyboard so they can make their information far more fascinating. The key reason why many people choose instagram is its radiant and unique appear. Everyone seems like publishing something distinctive on instagram. To help make your profile much more special, you can consider to work with a few of the unique fonts within each application.

It is possible to improve your key-board fonts manually by downloading them on-line or even purchase them manually set up on your computer system by surfing around various websites providing typeface typefaces without charge. There are a variety of web sites available offering totally free fonts for usage in all applications including instagram. In this way, you are able to make positive changes to computer keyboard typefaces anytime and anywhere you need. These fonts are really easy to mount on your personal computer as well as you are able to download it from a certain web site.

Setting up fonts on your computer system is not difficult. Just click on the typeface fonts as well as the suitable web page will open up. There you can opt for the kind and size of the font that you simply choose to use in the programs. A lot of the typeface keyboards makes it possible for an individual to utilize only one kind of typeface in all the programs and also the consumer could also alter them as many times he/she needs.

Key-board is a superb tool that allows you to produce unique and attractive graphics, texts and graphics. Should you be an instagram customer, you need to have seen the multitude of graphics uploaded by different users. Everybody uses instagram for a variety of reasons. Even so, none of them knows the importance of instagram typefaces. So, in order to attract more interest and create awesome pictures with instagram, alter your key pad font inside the instagram program and save your time and funds.