Accepted The ultimate Salt ([EIC]☭★RedTiger★☭)

Discussion in 'Ban Requests' started by Yew, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yew

Yew Server Moderator
    Server Moderator

[EIC]☭★RedTiger★☭ Should be permanently banned because he was a huge minge.
    Some things he talks about in the posted video is how He has done this 11x time with just a warning?
    (I did use mingey stuff in the video to attempt to stop him, so hopefully you guys wont ban me)
    Anyway, the video starts with him try to shoot up SpooceBoi's Aircraft carrier, so we retaliate with prop pushing his plane down. (His plane is also illegal and can hover with hyper-realistic turning). later, he starts shoving props into Spooce's Aircraft carrier and then I use a blinder on him to make him stop, he also decided to use a blinder on the server, then he attempts to blame spooce and I on doing all this, nobody believes him, and when the admins come, he gets off. The Bloody End.

https://mega.nz/#!DVgxTDQY!W4bm92kawuvJR79n0G890aZTl80IhN3go5FzO5SFGBQ
    That is the .dem put into a .zip.

I accidentally posted this in the wrong area last time, Can some staff delete it? I cant.

2. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

I have closed the forum post you requested. Next time please record the evidence in mp4 or avi/upload to youtube as Gmod demos are an extreme annoyance to play.

Now, as for the situation: I can see that all three of you need a time out ban, since you and spooceboi are also being rude and being mingebags (Two wrongs don't make one right). However since Red Tiger appears to be the first/main perpetrator here his will be permanent (mostly for boasting about my incompetence, cheeky little bastard).

I hope that next time, you and spooceboi will choose to simply record the evidence instead of stooping to mingebaggery to counter one.

EDIT: Alright so Warguy already perma-d Red Tiger so that's taken care of, but your time out bans still apply.

#2 Georgianna, Nov 27, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.