Show us your pets!

Discussion in 'Your Works' started by Altair, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Altair

Altair Buoyancy Sucks
    Server Administrator

Taking on Tzatziki's idea, please share your cats, dogs, birds and other friendly creatures!

I'll start with one of my cats, which is also my mechanic.

[​IMG]

That's Diogo, he's a stray cat that is fond to us and stays around my yard. I got another stray cat, but I'll post that one later!

I also present you, Ying and Yang!

[​IMG]
    That photo is a bit old, they are not puppies anymore! (I really need to get a new phone)
    I got more 4 more dogs!

2. DeadTetris

DeadTetris Donator
    Donator

[​IMG]

The dog on the right (the closest one) Is Ariel she is a Dogo Canario she is one of my favorites she has a great personality and she loves to cuddle <3

The other dog on the left is a Doberman Nikita Rottweiler, his name is Stalin. he is actually a pretty rare breed cause he's a mixed breed, he became 5 years old before he got put down unfortuantely...

The dog on the right side at the back of the picture is Adolf and his son Lucifer to the left. Adolf also has a great personality but he is really annoying cause he wants my attention all the time, but he is actually pretty cute. And his son Lucifer also has a great personality, loves to cuddle! and is a real attention seeker. Adolf reached 6 years old

Fascinating what memories can do to you...

This picture is one of the last pictures i have of them before they got put down... They will always be in my heart <3

Buuuut! i got one pet right now that is still alive but is kind of a strange pet...

My Tarantula which is a bird spider and well known...

His name is Bob i got him 3 days ago... more about him will be coming soon

[​IMG]
    D​

Altair likes this.
  3. Raptorblade

Raptorblade Donator
    Donator