Accepted pferd69, ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by pferd69, Apr 20, 2017.

1. pferd69

pferd69 New Member

GN (in game name)*: Pferd69

Which server have you been banned? Naval Play 2

What is the name of the admin who banned you? Animefan126b

What is the reason of your ban?*: "Rudeness"

Have you been banned from SGC Naval before?*: Once two years ago or something.

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: According to Anime, he banned me due to me saying "cya fgts" and then leaving ( I went to bed), which was so rude that I had to be banned for 7 days. Seven times longer than some people who minge and abuse props.

For some reason I don't think that a whole week for saying "cya fgts" as a joke is way, way too harsh. I did NOT mean anything by it. Didn't really think it all the way through and it was kind of a joke.

2. pferd69

pferd69 New Member

Couldn't find the template for appealing (if there is one) so I "copied" one from the others. Hope it is okay.

3. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

One, my name is not "Animefan126b", it's "Animefan162a"

Two, the reason you were banned is the fact that you left with an insulting gesture not even 5 minutes after Barry banned someone for rudeness. I put "learn to read the atmosphere" because really, how much common sense does it take? Admin bans a player for rudeness, you decide to leave an insulting message as a parting shot immediately after this. You better expect repercussions.

And if I remember correctly, I asked you multiple times not to use "fgts" when addressing other players. I also remember you apologised and claimed you would stop and yet you went and did it again.

I have no sympathy for you, but I'll get some more staff opinion on this.

You're welcome.

4. pferd69

pferd69 New Member

I am fully aware of my earlier actions and I do regret me doing it now and so on. As you have said to me before, you can see when people are being rude intentionally and are actually trying to hurt somebody, which was not the case here or any other time. And I think there is a big difference between being rude towards a specific person or an ethnic group (Joseph Stalin was both) and trying to make a fun statement (it came out wrong, I know) trying to raise the melancholy atmosphere present at the time.
    Sorry if you felt insulted or something by my extremely rude behavior, I did not mean anything by it and as stated before, I didn't think it through.

5. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

*nods* Alright, after reading that I see you have reflected on the situation and I appreciate that. I also reflect that I may have been a little bit quick on the ban hammer. I am satisfied with this and I shall unban you.

6. pferd69

pferd69 New Member

I appreciate you doing this. Thanks!