New Arsenal Abuse

Discussion in 'Naval Play Discussion' started by Danny %20 <S> %20 Phantom, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Danny %20 <S> %20 Phantom

As generally mention above, concerning the new update of Heavy Bombs, where players with duped Plane (under the class as DogFighter, Interceptor & Minge[flat nub planes] are getting hype & domination over everything (Air, Sea & land).

In RL terms deemed unrealistic & outright overpowered, where been several cases the rig was bombed repeatedly on the side, near the platform; was enough to cripple & deny access to pump, ultimately outright bypass the Rule stated.

Suggestion:
    New Class for Plane ( Heavy Bomber)
    Conditions:
    Longer wingspan,
    allow double layer on base-frame for armor purpose (no multi stacking // need verification from admin to ensure legal)
    speed lower than lighter class (10 points lower)
    arsenal limit: MGs (no cannon , no auto-cannon)
    Hvy.Bomb limit: 2 or 4 (must release in sequence / no all release)
    mininum crew: 2 (1 pilot & gunner / No pilot guns *!*!*!)

2. Marki

Marki Donator
    Donator

Need to add rule about sizes of heavy bombers. And Sernikb said in Discord about new plane contraptions.

3. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Just going to re-paste here what I said in Discord General chat:

"Eh, It's already hard as fuck to build a plane that can use the aircraft explosive ordinance mounts and actually still be able to fly. I hate the idea of punishing the entire playerbase because of the actions of a few mingebags (Yes I know, I've done this constantly, that doesn't mean I like doing it). I would rather we either have staffmembers deal with said mingebag(planes) on a case by case basis instead of writing even harsher restrictions on all bombers, or alternatively, better yet in my opinion and referring to what Turner said, use more effective anti-aircraft weapons. Sernik hard-coded it that only vehicles marked (set/check contraption type) as "plane" will be able to use the plane weapons, and anything marked "plane" also receives like, 500% more damage from any weapons, especially anti-aircraft ones."

Regardless I'll bring this idea to the other staffmembers, if they haven't already heard by your use of @everyone.

4. collot999

collot999 New Member

Maybe have a proper AA in the ships will solve the problem? Also shooting the plane with main cannons still working

5. Danny %20 <S> %20 Phantom

The issues here are the use of Hvy.Bombs, which are fitted on Agile Plane, which is considered unrealistic "OverPowered" . When the Agile Plane have the speed & Hvy.Bomb to firebomb everything on the field, which is a considerable disadvantage to those are boat-bound with AA Guns are absolutely useless (Tested with SkyBoxer recently & found a bug when pasting a entirely ship with SkyBoxers was replace with Salem Guns)

6. collot999

collot999 New Member

That bug was found time ago, I think sern already tried to fix it, also there isn't only oil rig weapons, you can take too the old flack turrets, wich I think still the best one versus planes