Already Served Illaesthetic Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Illaesthetic™, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illaesthetic™

Illaesthetic™ New Member

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29556005
    Ban Duration: 3 Days (Technically has expired but I cant enter)

I was playing 4 days ago and "imalphabet" started to say that the submarine i been working with friends about 5 days made him lagg. While a lot of other people said it doesnt create any kind of lagg. He was saying that he was having 300 FPS in Harbor and 200 when Looking at me and i was like Oh my god the human eye doesnt recognize more than 60 FPS this guy is just harassing me. So i became angry and Animefan banned me for rudeness and disrespect.
    Well i must say im sorry because i became very angry with animefan because he did nothing about alphabet that just is spawning 120 prop Boats and saying other players lagg. And also i opened animefan in a chat in discord because i was very angry. Well im so sorry and i pray to be unbanned from SGC Clan Discord Too.... Thanks for your time...

2. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Alright well first things first. When you angrily started messaging me over Discord you claimed that isalphabet was harassing you and you told me to "check the logs". I'm not, nor should I have to browse 12 hours of logs when you should be sending me a copy of the offending players chat messages, like a proper request for staff intervention. Since you didn't do that, this means that I am only going to deal with abuses carried out in my presence, and that was you mouthing off at itsalphabet. Now, you claim that "it was just itsalphabet complaining about your submarine", when I was there and straight up stated I got serious FPS drops while looking at it. In addition there were multiple other players complaining. Now you're right that the human eye doesn't recognize more than 60 FPS, but it's perfectly feasible for itsalphabet to be getting an average of 300 FPS on Gmod with a good computer and he can keep track of this with Gmod's in game statistics HUD, which keeps track of things like RAM/CPU usage, server ping and FPS. Furthermore, you claim that itsalphabet has "120 prop ships and yet complains about you lagging the server", when the prop limit for normal players is 75, and I detected no server lag while itsalphabet had his vehicles out; so stop trying to counter-complain. Since your 3-Day ban has expired, you should be able to reconnect to the server. The Discord ban I'll have to figure out how to lift. But if you want to continue to play here I demand two things from you: One is that you check that nasty attitude of yours and be a polite and respectful player. Two, is that you figure out some way to optimise that submarine you had so that it doesn't cause FPS lag, I heard someone suggest you reduce that number of Wiremod devices you have on it, and I think that is a good idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.