Ground Zero's Public Design Folder

Discussion in 'Your Works' started by Ground Zero, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Ground Zero

Ground Zero New Member

After some careful consideration, i have decided to upload a few of my designs onto the public folder for use - the majority of the designs that are and will be uploaded are NOT newbie friendly due to how much they cost to deploy. Feel free to edit and expand upon these designs, but do not re-upload them and claim them as your own.
    ----------------------------------------
    CURRENT LIST OF UPLOADED SHIPS:
    The Blimp
    Relatively small for a blimp, this blimp is armed with two "Riptide" Heavy Machine-guns on the side for AA use. The Blimp's main use is to fly to the rig and prevent enemy planes from bombing troops on the rig.
    Deploy Cost: 190
    Armaments: 2 "Riptide" Heavy Machine-guns
    Armour Rating (1-10): 2
    E2 Usage?: No
    Known Issues: My blimp seems stronger than it really is? - Be sure to set it as a blimp before moving out
    Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Light Sub Hunter
    The Light Sub Hunter is a small, fairly agile boat made of relatively small, low-health props - This design requires you to use your AA and Anti-Sub capabilities to defend your larger ships in a support role, rather than charging in head on as a large ship, and costs a staggering 1430 gold
    Deploy Cost: 1430
    Armaments: 1 Hedgehog Anti-Submarine (BOUND TO SHIFT), 1 Torpedo Tube (BOUND TO SPACE), 1 AA-"Wagner" Machine-gun for AA Purposes, 2 Depth Charge Launchers (MOUSE 2)
    Armour Rating (1-10): 3
    Known Issues: The front of the ship sinks forward randomly - to fix this, set the buoyancy of the torpedo tube, hedgehog launcher and front 2 props to 75
    Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Starter Fishingboat
    Armed with naught but a .50 for AA and Light Weapon defense, this high-speed fishing boat is great for newbies, allowing them to zip across the map, collect fish while shooting down enemy air targets and zip back to base. The fishing boat, despite it looks, costs 375 Gold for the .50 and two rear-mounted nets
    Deploy Cost: 375
    Armaments: 1 .50 Caliber Machine-gun
    Armour Rating (1-10): 2
    Known Issues: The boat keeps breaking while sailing - To prevent this, sail in bursts of the W key, slowing down slightly whenever the 'You're moving too fast!' warning pops up
    Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Super BMP
    Based off a small, private BMP design i made while bored, the Super BMP is essentially 4 BMPs strapped together with a plate, two sticks, some thrusters and a tempest naval artillery. The Super BMP is supposed to fill a fast, yet still heavy, quick reinforcement role rather than an active patrol role due to its lack of armour
    Deploy Cost: 1000
    Armaments: 1 Tempest Naval Artillery
    Armour Rating (1-10): 4
    Known Issues: The ship keeps sinking whenever i put it down! - Set the buoyancy of the BMPs and other props to a minimum of 75 to keep it afloat
    Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Ultra BMP
    The second addition to the BMP Series, the Ultra BMP is a more armored version of the Super BMP, with a Torpedo Launcher mounted to the front along with steering protection. While still meant to fulfill the same role as the Super BMP, the Ultra BMP allows you to take on a Heavy Ship hunting role with your torpedoes and Tempest naval cannon, combined with your speed.
    Deploy Cost: 1400
    Armaments: 1 Tempest Naval Artillery, 1 Torpedo Tube
    Armour Rating (1-10): 6.5
    Known Issues: The Torpedo tube is not working! - Wait for it to reload before firing, and press Mouse 2 to launch the torpedo at your target (Don't forget to track ahead of it!)
    Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

----------------------------------------
    More designs will be added as time goes on. Thank you for taking the time to look through what designs i have publicly made available for new and experienced players alike.
    -
    CREDITS TO ANIMEFAN FOR UPLOADING THE SPEEDOMETER USED IN THE FISHING BOAT

Attached Files:

#1 Ground Zero, Dec 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    DaBest likes this.
  2. Xphos

Xphos Guest

I can safely say I've blown up all of these. :3

DaBest likes this.