Accepted Blackcrow's Ban appeal.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by BlackcrowFR, Jan 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackcrowFR

BlackcrowFR New Member

Hi, here talkin to whoever look at this, Blackcrow. Some years ago, my name was known for bad things on SGC-Clan server. But I am actually making a new ban appeal, because I think the staff can give me another chance. I want to come back because now, I am not a "Troll" anymore, I am Blackcrow, 17 years old, we are in 2019 (Happy new year) and I think that I am ready to be a good player on your server. Hope that some of you will change of opinion about me, but the best way to do that, is to put me as trial. See if I am able to play on your server, you won't be disapointed. Thanks for reading, Blackcrow.

Username:
    Blackcrow FR

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55006568

Original ban reason: "Kraken" , changing of name, to come back on the server, Arguing with staff, and Illegal e2.

Ban Admin: Mr.Fox

Any other comments?: I still like cows.

#1 BlackcrowFR, Jan 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  2. Fleet Admiral Fox

Fleet Admiral Fox New Member
    Server Administrator

Hi,

On the premise that it has been an extended period of time since the ban, and that you have decided to take the time to appeal; I will reduce your permenant ban to be lifted 24 hours from now. Please use this time to carefully read over our rules which may have been updated since you last played, and also understand that any more rule infractions will lead with a permanent ban without future appeal.

Note: It will not hasten nor be favourable to message the administration team every 6 hours, for 3 days straight regarding your appeal - this has been noted...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.