Accepted Ban Reduction on 病気·美的™

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Illaesthetic™, Aug 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illaesthetic™

Illaesthetic™ New Member

Username: 病気·美的™ Byōki•Meide or Ill•Aesthetic also known as ChingChong

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:29556005

Original ban reason:
    Using some in first model RC and in latest model AI Powered WaterDrones that accidentally attacked one time to a big air carrier in the islands. In would like to add that this was pure accidental but also the Screens with my plane fully landed on the rig correspond to when i had to minimize Gmod *You know every time you click the second screen Gmod Minimizes atleast for me* So it fallen there.

Also when I definetively been banned by Tzatziki as he told me last time that was illegal the White Flag thing he seen and the final reason of the ban was Purely Unnarmed, its the only place where i can test that, doesnt gives any kinda lagg, and without weapon doesnt annoys players *Thats why the white cyan magenta flag* Its like its anything but not enemy. Im sorry i maybe just stopped for that night. And now as Hikkikomori I am i see 7 players connected in the server and i wanna play There. 3 Days is not a lot i Know but as Hikkikomori with 24 hours watching your server with people i think im having enough...

Ban Admin: Tzatziki

Evidence: < Not Needed >

Any other comments?:
    I would like to ask to a reduction to 2 day Ban or Appeal to the ban... Wont happen again

2. Tzatziki

Tzatziki Member
    Server Administrator

Sorry for the late response, as my schedule is full of studying at this moment.

I hope that you understand that this gamemode isn't sandbox and you can't just "test" vehicles that are considered illegal for navalplay.

Also, planes are quite fast, whenever you have to land your plane, you can easily land it on your team's port and then switch tabs/do whatever you need. We can't really know for sure what is going on with everyone's computer, we can't have such exceptions.

Player Unbanned

Notes:Can you please change your name to something in latin characters, like Byōki•Meide or Ill•Aesthetic ?
    If not, it's ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.