Accepted Ban appeal, Crimsony

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Furoki, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Furoki

Furoki New Member

GN (in game name)*: Crimsony

Which server have you been banned? Naval Play 2

What is the name of the admin who banned you? Animefan126b

What is the reason of your ban?*: https://gyazo.com/d8aa17257c98d8966ac970bf4a61b6e3

Have you been banned from SGC Naval before?*
    : Once long long long ago. I was very young

Why should we unban or unmute you? Well first of all I would just like to say ive been pretty active on the server for the past few weeks and have been on and off on sgc for years. I know the rules and I do my best to obey them in all situations. I know that is an appeal to emotion but I think thats the nature of these ban appeals. So first of all I would like to disagree with the accusation that I have been rude and disrespectful towards other player. In fact id say I have gone out of my way to be helpful to other players. The notion that I prop spammed is wrong have no idea where that came from and doubt there is any evidence of that. I will confess that i did prop block the port thou. I spawned a large cube and used stacker tool to make a small wall. BUT, it is important to note that i actually removed it 5 seconds after, and that the port was already being blocked by itsalphabet before i even started. Honeestly what i did i feel doesnt even deserve a ban let alone a ban as long as versace and end me. Those two pushed the server into choas and i have screenshot evidence of it. They harassed alphabet and basically make him go berserk. I assume he is young and doesnt know how to handle situation like this. They were making racist comments, prop surfing, building land bridges from port to port. Shooting builders, prop pushing people who tired to leave port. I couldnt play the game if i wanted to yesterday becasue they were griefing. Yes I blocked the port for 10second but keep in mine A it was already blocked by alphabet B there were landbridges connect each port C everytime i left port id get smashed by versace. So yes a month ban put a large clump of salt in my mouth compared to the actions of those two. Honestly i was just watching the show there was nothin i could do becasue i didnt have discord and i couldnt contact an admin. When admins leave the server it goes to hell if you wanna speak in person about it i can tell you im very bad at expression in text. Thank you and i hope you consider reducing my sentence or at the most making versace and end mes punishment longer.

2. Furoki

Furoki New Member

#2 Furoki, Apr 29, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  3. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Once again, my name is "Animefan162a" not "Animefan126b", please take note.

That video was helpful, I do admit. My apologies for snapping at you on Discord. Good to know players are making rude comments about me behind my back, so thank you for enlightening me. I do clearly see that there was more malice to itsalphabet and especially END ME's actions than was entailed in Asian Panda's ban request, so I am going to lengthen END ME's ban (Versace I could already tell was being absolutely terrible and this confirms it, so they'll stay banned for the month, as itsalphabet will stay banned for 2 weeks). I do see that I may have jumped the gun when charging you with rudeness/disrespect, so I am dropping that charge. However that video did indeed prove you were part of the prop abuse (propblock, and that includes propspam, which is what you did when you put all those cubes around Royal harbour) albeit for a short time. So I believe that while lengthening END ME's ban, I shall shorten yours from 1 month to 5 days. Fair enough?

#3 Georgianna, Apr 30, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    Furoki likes this.
  4. Furoki

Furoki New Member

If you really believe a 5 day ban is what i deserve considering everything. It does disturb me a bit that I will forever have a ban under my name in sgc but if you see it as a fitting punishment i'll take the 5day ban. I will tell you that I did made the wall very light heartily, I still had fresh memories of the owner driving his 3x3 around on the oil rig... I assumed it wouldnt really change anything thats why I did it but i can see how its kinda blatant that i did help with the chaos abit. Thank you for reading my appeal and taking the time to learn the truth. I worked really hard on editing that video. Lastly i want to say that I have donated to sgc in the past so i do really take the game mode serious. Im just a goofball really.

5. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Having a ban under your name isn't the worst, in fact some salty old sea dogs would say that getting banned on Naval is a rite of passage, lol.

Bans given out from a ban request are always longer than bans given by staff actually witnessing the transgression in progress, as a lot of work goes into a ban request and we try to return the effort the players put into them.

I'm going to speak to Captain Crisp and Asian Panda about this whole thing again and judging on what they say, you might not even be banned for 5 days.

6. Furoki

Furoki New Member

Oh regarding cpt crisp I dont have screenshots of him prop pushing my boat but you can have my word that he accused me of shooting builders and prop pushed me when I never shot builders I was shooting coastal batteries miles away from him. I also think he tried spawning a million teddy bears on my ship, Panda on the other hand is actually pretty creditable, I think he did the right thing honestly. >.>