Rejected RedDeaths Ban Request

Discussion in 'Ban Requests' started by Crazy, Mar 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazy

Crazy New Member

2. KW Keeves

KW Keeves Donator
    Donator

His intention was to crash the server since the server was up for 23 hours and it was lagging really badly (it still does). He gave out a warning and told everyone to dupe yet you did not dupe. upload_2018-3-24_14-20-42.png

3. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

I was going to just let this ban request sit for a while to see if RedDeath said anything, but he hasn't. Well the issue is, this server transition has been a bloody mess. RedDeath did not have access to the server control panel yet so he could not restart the server the proper way. It is unfortunate and I apologise on his behalf if you lost any progress on your B-18. But as far as I can tell he did warn everyone beforehand that he was going to do this, so I do not believe any malice has occurred that requires a staffmember review. Therefore, I am going to reject this ban request. I imagine RedDeath has now gone through the work of having Altair make him a account for the server control panel so I don't think this is going to happen again, but I will check with him just to make sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.