Rejected Crazy ban request

Discussion in 'Ban Requests' started by KW Keeves, Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KW Keeves

KW Keeves Donator
    Donator

Username: Crazy

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:156724399

Ban request reason: Flying with e2 helicopter despite the fact that xpho and I warned him several times to not use it

Evidence:
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....795/072F27BF9F6EFE1181CB337FBA88BE229F4CC014/

upload_2018-3-20_14-24-13.png

Witnesses: xpho,

Any other comments?
    This shot was taken in pirate island and you can see from that chat that he is in Royal team. He flew his contraption despite the fact that we warned him not to use it.

2. Crazy

Crazy New Member

I asked a admin in discord to see if it was allowed is that illegal?

3. Crazy

Crazy New Member

I didn't know if I could trust you.As when I check the F1 MOTD. Sorry if I caused any harm just seeing if it was allowed.

4. Crazy

Crazy New Member

Ban me if you must. -Crazy

5. Xphos

Xphos Guest

I asked Crazy to not use the helicopter multiple times and he refused to listen, even if he was waiting for an administrator's ok he still shouldn't have flown around with it and used it if he did not know if it was ok to use despite us telling him to delete it and wait

6. Crazy

Crazy New Member

I deleted right after.

7. KW Keeves

KW Keeves Donator
    Donator

You started to fly the contraption despite the fact that we warned you multiple times not to fly it and you flew it to the pirate island. You did not wait til admin's response and started flying anyways. Rules state no helicopters straightforward and we told you to read the rules multiple times but you did not even read the rules.
    Fact that you are ignorant to these rules does not give you a free pass to do whatever you want. You are still liable for it.
    Edit: had to add the fact that I did not refresh and did not see all the previous comments.

#7 KW Keeves, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  8. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Alright alright, Christ. Yes it's a breach of the rules but it's hardly felony-level mingebaggery. I can clearly see you and Xphos gave him hell about it and he probably won't do it again. If he does, repost a ban request, but for now I think this is settled with a warning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.