Accepted Powerpoint

Discussion in 'Ban Requests' started by Ground Zero, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ground Zero

Ground Zero New Member

Username: yes its Microsoft Powerpoint

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:4857479

Ban request reason: Ramming, Noclip Combat, using a ship that's Majority is RED while he's on blue

Evidence: First 2 pictures in album for chatlog and the video seen below for actual evidence (http://steamcommunity.com/id/idcommunitysteamhttp/screenshots)

Witnesses:
    Other than Gunny? No-one >.>

Any other comments? Nope

2. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Looking at these chat logs, I could ban both Microsoft and Gunny for Rudeness/Disrespect alone, but you don't exactly have a positive reputation on the server so I'll disregard that for now.

I like that you took the time to record you proving your vehicles were the minimum size, you know people are constantly irritated about the way you play and you want to cover your bases well, I see.

I'm looking at the video here, and yeah I did see a minor incident of Ramming, but I can't see any blatant noclip fighting. However, I am kinda pissed about Microsoft cheekily moving his MGs out of the way when you were swording him, but to be fair you were kinda trolling them by landing in their harbour repeatedly when you already knew they were not in a good mood.

Altogether I think neither side is really innocent here, both you and Gunny/Microsoft are guilty of screwing with each other.

But out of the evidence, I can in fact get Microsoft for Ramming, at least, and that is what I shall do.

Ban Request Accepted.

Last thing I want to say here though, for you, please keep the spirit of "fair play" in mind, there's a reason Gunny and Microsoft were angry at you in the first place. Noone wants to fight a player who bends the rules to maximize their own strength at the cost of others' ability to fight back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.