Accepted Armor Whoring

Discussion in 'Ban Requests' started by Turner605, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turner605

Turner605 Death Laser Advocate
    Server Administrator

2. Ground Zero

Ground Zero New Member

So, you want him banned for using a single layer of armor in the form of a cube, and a decorative radar for the huge base he made for spawn?
    >.<
    While i can understand the radar bit, there's no problem in having one layer of armor for your ship, or in this case base - if there was a problem with it, im very sure others would be more aware of this

3. Turner605

Server Administrator

Radars aren't currently allowed doesn't matter where they are. And it's not the fact that he has the cube it's the fact that he was spawning it in and hiding it every time I damaged/destroyed the old one. Prior to this he was just removing the whole base and putting it back down after my Torps hit.

#4 Turner605, Feb 11, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  4. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Ground Zero please refrain from posting in other peoples ban requests, if the ban request isn't against you, or if you're not being brought in by the accused player as a witness; it's between the poster and the staff, so stay out of it.

Getting on to the actual request, I see what you mean about the invisible armour cubes, I also see the player-made RADAR in question. But it's weird for someone to blanket their harbour in a invisible shield, was there a blockade or attacking of builders going on at the time?

5. Turner605

Server Administrator

Events are as follows: I leave my sub out in the ocean and swim to port > I get attacked > I attack Back > I run to shark > I begin to torp the gate > He spawns it again and I continue to attack > He begins spawning those invis cubes to protect it, prior to that they were spawning ships and putting them in the way which I didnt have an issue with because it was just something else to sink.

6. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Alright, sorry about how slow this request is coming along. I see why you posted it and agree with your reasons. Evidence sufficiently backs up your accusations so the offending player will receive a 1-Week Ban for Prop Minging and Illegal Sensor/Detection Device.

Ban Request Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.