Craz's Application

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Crazgunner, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Crazgunner

Crazgunner New Member

Crazgunner here, Crazgunner on steam aswell. In my 4-6 consistent weeks on the server I have met many players, among whom Toxzic, sern, and moomooman have stood out. Because of their consistency on the server and their willingness to help a player in need through advice or actually doing it for you. My reason for applying is that the community although isnt very active. Is friendly and helpful. Im not particularly a fan of crazy big or crazy active communities. I enjoy smaller close-knit ones. The server is also one of a kind naval RP I havent found anywhere else. which entices me to play more. As a player who recently returned to Gmod i've found this place to be the most helpful in learning wire mod and other building tools. So I would like to be a member of SGC so I can help people as they helped me. To continue give and receive support in this community. Of my 200 hours on Gmod so far This server has been a majority of my hours!

Thanks- Craz

2. KonnarKaiser118

KonnarKaiser118 Clan Member
    Clan Member

Hate to rain on your parade, but you will need to use the Recruitment template provided if you want much attention from anyone.
    It is at the top of the recruitment section.
    Get it done right, then we'll talk ;)