Rejected Farifafa Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Farifafa, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farifafa

Farifafa New Member

Username: Farifafa

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55954391

Original ban reason:
    "Repeated rudeness and disrespect towards staff and players, I gave you another chance, now i'm not having any more of your attitude." (Permanent)

Ban Admin: Animefan

Evidence: < logs are usefull and can be found here >

Any other comments?:
    The only person I've ever been rude to or have disrespected is Animefan because he demands absolute respect at all times and he interprets any jokes or critisism as hostility. When he does this, I do get hostile. To add, he's had a sort of vendetta against me ever since I made fun of his name and profile picture a year ago. I have apologized since then. I'm not sorry for what I did but the punishment was unnecessary. I've been banned for 3 weeks now. I like the gamemode a lot and i'm not a minge, Animefan and I just happen to disagree on things.

#1 Farifafa, Oct 6, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  2. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

If you're trying to get any staffmember to give this appeal a look, saying "I'm not sorry about the things I've done" is not a good way to do it.
    I have had several incidents of rudeness and disrespect out of you in the past, I have also had players come to me and complain about you making racist remarks over team voice chat. I've seen continuous disruptive from behaviour from you since you've signed on the server. Do I demand respect? Damn right I do, because administrating is a volunteer job and at times it is VERY stressful, so the least I expect is to be treated politely and I expect the same thing to be given to all other players on the server. Since you're complaining that your punishment was "unnecessary" I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and get the other staffmembers to examine this appeal. So you should paste your "chat logs" here because I've already posted mine with the ban report.

3. Farifafa

Farifafa New Member

Firstly I'm going to plead not guilty to the accusation of racism. Secondly, ever since I made my apology (which was sincere) I was not rude, not even once to you until the one time you kicked me for my "rudeness" which was meant to be a joke, as you can see by the comment I left after "thanks for kicking them by the way." I know you knew this because when you kicked me the kick message was "don't ever talk to me like that not even as a joke last warning" (paraphrasing, you can look at the logs.) You knew very well I was making a change in my attitude for the better, but the intent in that kick was to make me fear you instead. I won't salute you and address you as "sir" everytime I join the server. I'd better avoid talking to you instead since you've obviously gone mad with power. If you want this appeal to consist of me grovelling and begging for forgiveness like most of these appeals, you're not going to get it. I know you're used to it but put yourself in my shoes.

4. Georgianna

Server Administrator

Since it's obvious you unreasonably see me as a "tyrannical dictator" (despite the fact 90% of the players on the server don't), and probably won't bother even listening to a thing I say, I am going to let the other staffmembers have a say in this instead. Maybe you'll think different if you hear it from everyone else.

5. Farifafa

Farifafa New Member

I see you as being a tyrannical dictator to me, not to everyone else. First chance you got you kicked and banned me. Don't let our differences get in the way of your judgement.

Edit: just wanted to mention I was never rude to any other players as you say.

6. Altair

Altair Buoyancy Sucks
    Server Administrator

Nope.

Just my 2 cents.

Farifafa likes this.
  7. sernikb2

sernikb2 Dreams about cheese
    Server Administrator

I was on the server when this happened.
    Bunch of 9 years old tried to act cool by throwing insults and trash at admins and players, spreading brain cancer in chat.
    You jumped right into the "i want to be cool kid too" train by impulse. You started throwing shit at Animefan knowing that me or any other admin is going to permaban you. And now you are here thinking that throwing even more shit in civilized manner is gonna save your ass or prove your point.

Im going to pinpoint your lack of logic just to make you suffer. You deserve it since i would rather work on naval play code right now instead of writing this.

"[...]you kicked me for my rudeness[...]"

Farifafa: anime watch yaour fucking attitude how about that
    Farifafa has left the server.

[​IMG]

Fantastic. You still did not get banned for that. Just kicked.

Farifafa has connected to the server.
    Farifafa: hey anime how about you go fuck yourself instead you powerhungry fuckin weeb. You act like i give a shit if you ban me.
    Farifafa: stay black big dicksi n your ass im out

Yeah. That seems about right.
    But now you are banned.

Here comes another funny:
    [​IMG]

"[...]since you've obviously gone mad with power."
    [​IMG]

Farifafa - I wish you good luck with your ban appeal but for now do NOT expect any support from me. Just because that "bad bad awfull admin that everyone hates beacuse he does his job best and enforces the rules" banned your ass for throwing shit directly at his face does not mean i am going to help you. Animefan is one of the reasons why i am the SGC member and i keep working on Naval Play 2.

The end.
    See ya in couple of years when S&Box comes out.

(btw sorry for lack of proper english but im tired af)

8. Farifafa

Farifafa New Member

Bless up
    Btw you forgot the part where he knows I was joking

#8 Farifafa, Oct 8, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  9. Altair

Altair Buoyancy Sucks
    Server Administrator

Joking or not,

This behavior of yours is not accepted around here.

[​IMG]
    Since you don't give a "shit" about being banned...

Enjoy your ban.

10. Farifafa

Farifafa New Member

Ok Altair good luck I hope the server enjoys animefan

11. sernikb2

Server Administrator

Farifafa: hey anime how about you go fuck yourself instead you powerhungry fuckin weeb. You act like i give a shit if you ban me.
    Farifafa: stay black big dicksi n your ass im out

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO
    [​IMG]

12. Farifafa

Farifafa New Member

Oh right of course I wasn't joking about that I don't take it back either. I was joking about the one where he kicked me. When I said to watch his mouth? The one that he knew was a joke because he said so in the kick message? I still stand by everything I said above so I mean it is what it is.

13. sernikb2

Server Administrator

Then you could reply with something like:
    "Oh come one anime, that was an obvious joke. Getting kicked for something like this is just fuckin stupid"
    instead of applying cancer directly to the admin forehead and chat.

14. Farifafa

Farifafa New Member

Sorry that sounds like begging. I can't bring myself to do that.

15. Georgianna

Server Administrator

Alright, I've had at least two other staff members comment on this (though I'm sure more have viewed this since I @everyone'd it in #staffmembers). I can safely say Appeal DENIED If you wish, you may post another appeal in a few months.

16. Farifafa

Farifafa New Member

and of you saw the message "Never talk to me like that again even as a joke" what would you do? I wouldn't be like "oh man!! Anime come on dude!

17. Georgianna

Server Administrator

I posted that as a warning that I obviously didn't consider it a joke, and yet you came on the server and said something even worse.
    Enough already, thread is now locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.