Rejected This is my ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Johnny fucking bananas, Sep 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was getting some oil in an unarmed ship then got blown up. Then, I said "Nice job admiral fuckface". User "Animefan162a" then bans me.

I'm not leaving anything out and up until this point I have not had any problems with any admins whatsoever. If you don't want my antics on this server, fine, I'll fuck off. But if you do, please unban me.

How many "anime fans" don't have severe autism?
    not many

Username: Basedgod?
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57909140

2. Captain Barry

Captain Barry Toby Larone
    Server Administrator

Not only are you not using the template we provide for ban appeals but you are also being extremely rude to Animefan. I wouldn't count on being un-banned if you're going to have an attitude like that.

3. My point is if you care about having legit players so this server doesn't become a ghost town like all the naval play servers before it did, I should be unbanned.

4. Captain Barry

Captain Barry Toby Larone
    Server Administrator

'Legit' players who actually appreciate and enjoy the server follow the rules and respect others, you obviously didn't. And saying we should just ignore your disrespect and unban you is very obnoxious. Seeing as Animefan is the one who gave you your ban I'll let him decide what to do.

5. Altair

Altair Buoyancy Sucks
    Server Administrator

I know I am retired, but can we extend his ban for a week or two? I really don't appreciate this kind of antics on the server.

6. Altair

Altair Buoyancy Sucks
    Server Administrator

Also what other naval servers?

7. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

You've been nothing but rude and hostile since you've signed on the server. I was being kind when I only gave you a 24 hour ban, other admins would have banned you for much longer. But instead of calming down and attempting to neutralise the situation, you post a ban appeal that is not only improperly done, but continues the same disrespectful attitude that got you banned in the first place. You just dug yourself a bigger hole than you were already in, I'm going with Altair's suggestion and extending the ban.
    You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, mate.

8. Cruben's server plus maybe one or two others I don't remember the name of.

I obviously wasn't expecting you to agree with me. I made this appeal because I don't expect that any other admin would have banned me. If you think I was hostile when I was playing, you are delusional because I barely even said anything.

If the same person is going to be the jury and the executioner, fair enough. But IMHO that isn't a sign of a good server.

9. Mentioning that I didn't use the template is just childish. The info is there.

If you consider the phrase "Nice job admiral fuckface" to be "obviously" some kind of personal attack that's childish as well.

10. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Yeah no, get lost. We don't need your type here.

11. Altair

Altair Buoyancy Sucks
    Server Administrator

Naval Play is currently an exclusive SGC Gamemode...

Also you're not helping your own case, we didn't ban you for being hostile, we banned you for being disrespectful towards others.
    It wouldn't matter if it was an admin or another player, have some common sense and see that maybe, just maybe, others are here for having fun, not to have their day ruined by someone who wants to make a mess of everything.

There are rules in the server, but common sense is valued highly, and maybe you lack a bit of it?

Just my two cents,

[​IMG]

- Altair

#11 Altair, Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.