Accepted Photos ban apeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Photography raptor, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Photography raptor

Photography raptor New Member

GN (in game name) PhotographyRaptor[Kodak]

Which server have you been banned?:Navel build

What is the name of the admin who banned you?:Cant remeber sorru

What is the reason of your ban?
    : I was prop pushing because i was realy angry

Have you been banned from SGC Naval before?
    : Never

Why should we unban or unmute you?:Because I genuinely think that the server is great and only through being banned have I realized how boring nights can be without it
    How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule? Well I will thoroughly read through the rules to ensure that I am as familiar with them as I should be and I will stop disrespecting staff as i have a great appreciation for the job that they do

2. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Hey PhotographyRaptor, with Warguy's permission I am handling this in his stead.

This ban appeal confuses me a little, in the first 4 lines I can barely understand your grammar and spelling, however in the last paragraph it looks like you suddenly turn into a English major with how it's written, I suspect you had someone help you with that part.

Anyways, the last paragraph seems to show you understand the reasons for your reprimand and show a desire to change your behaviour; so in consideration of this, I am willing to accept your ban appeal. I expect you to deliver on your promise and be a respectful and constructive player from now on.

3. Dankey

Dankey New Member

Ya gotta be all ass licky to be unbanned <33333

4. Captain Barry

Captain Barry Toby Larone
    Server Administrator

Please do not reply to ban appeals/ban requests unless you are directly relevant to the situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.