Accepted Dankey, Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Dankey, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dankey

Dankey New Member

GN (in game name)*: Dankey

Which server have you been banned? Naval Play 2

What is the name of the admin who banned you? Joku

What is the reason of your ban?*: Prop Spamming to try and restart the server

Have you been banned from SGC Naval before?*: Maybe once in the past 2 years

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: I'll start off by saying that we were 5 people on the server once it happened, And everyone was in for it and was happy to do it. But yeah we spammed a bunch of props in an attempt to crash the server so it whould restart, it had been running for about 20 hours and wiremod was bugged.
    Once we finally crashed the server the only problem was that the server didn't restart so i turned to Joku for help. He in turn gave me a ban until 26th of october, for prop spamming. And i even had a legit reason to do it.

Joku also told me that i should have told him or any other admin to restart the server.
    And i guess im sorry for not thinking about asking admins for help straight away.
    But still, a ban until 26th of october for prop spamming in an attempt to restart the server and fix wiremod. It doesn't seem right to me.

2. Joku

Joku New Member
    Server Moderator

As I told you before, you could have contacted an admin instead of crashing the server by prop spamming. If wiremod was bugged, I deffinetly don't think that is a good excuse for crashing the server. You have seen what happens to prop spammers and people who try to crash the server by yourself, you have been playing for quite a long time.
    Usually prop spammers and people who even TRY to crash the server get banned permanently, and you actually did crash it, so personally I think that I was actually very kind for not banning you permanently from the server. Also, you were very rude towards me later on in our conversation, calling me a "dickward" and such. And as I told you in our chat, next time, which will be quite a long time, think before you do.

http://imgur.com/a/joNGF

3. Dankey

Dankey New Member

4. Joku

Joku New Member
    Server Moderator

Yep, i thought it would be sunday 29th of october..

Not reducing the ban time, mostly due to rudeness in the discussion.

5. Dankey

Dankey New Member

Joku......please, just give me one more chance. i've played on naval for 2 years and nothing like this has happened Before. Giving me a 6 month ban doesn't teach me more of a lesson than just telling me "dont do it again or i'll give you a perma"
    Really sorry for the rudeness, i lose my temper really easily, i can't Control it.

6. Joku

Joku New Member
    Server Moderator

Because you seem to be sorry for the thing you did, it was serious and you werent thinking, but i think that you learned your lesson. I won't take the ban away completely, but I will reduce the ban by half.

Also, try being polite aswell next time, lets hope there will not be a next time though.

7. Dankey

Dankey New Member

Thank you so much, i will never do something bad in the future. 2,5 months is still a pretty long ban but i guess it's ok judging by what i did. And as i said im very sorry for my temper. I really really apologise about the things that i said to you in the chat, hope you understand :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.