Accepted Feuer Wolf Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Feuer Wolf, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Feuer Wolf

Feuer Wolf New Member

Username: Feuer Wolf

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:50147031

Original ban reason: Making illegal contraptions

Ban Admin: Altair

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1334486373 we didnt wanted to use that we were just building it

Any other comments?:sorry for my english and i am really sorry for them ,first of all why werent there any witnesses in Keeves report and Keeves was also a bully to Herbst for the past month so the reason why i assaulted him was that he was annoying the hell out of me with that he and also was a bully to Herbst How Keeves was bullying Herbst he called him autistic and then many people did the same thing that Keeves was doing switching team to our side and say bad thing to Herbst after some time nearly every one did that

#1 Feuer Wolf, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  2. General Herbst

General Herbst New Member

Dear Naval play 2 commuity,
    yes all of this did happen including kevees harrassing me back in 2016 up unitl last night. Wolf and I weren't ever going to use the plane or the tank because we knew they were illegal sir sorry i'm sorry for any trouble that caused.
    Yours Truely,
    General Damian Herbst

3. KW Keeves

KW Keeves Donator
    Donator

As for the yesterday night's incident, Yew and I were on French side and he was helping me with some e2. He switched side to Royal because Herbst asked for help. I had a question for Yew so I joined Royal to talk to him. When Herbst realized I joined Royal, he said some foul language to me and told me to leave so I told him something like shut up retard. Like 30 minutes later he came to the French base with a microplane and started to shoot at everyone.

Wolf was also shooting at other people who were building on French spawn such as Yew and reddo g25. If your intention was to only revenge me, why did you shoot at other builders as well?

4. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Well, actually, the ban reason given by Altair was "cannons on drone plane" that he says Feuer Wolf was using to attack builders (Keeves and Yew, according to him).

Now first off, I was not present at the actual incident, so I can only give my impressions of the parties involved.

I've seen Feuer Wolf on the server pretty often, and whenever I've encountered him he's been a pretty well-behaved player and follows the rules. As for Keeves, well if you look at my previous ban reports, you can see I've had issues with him being rude/disrespectful previously. Now General Herbst (and JJD for that matter) seem to get abused a lot by other players both over voice and by text. I've had to go on Royal/French repeatedly to watch over them and see who was transgressing. So it really would not surprise me if Keeves was in fact "bullying" Herbst, as it would fit in-line with his past behaviour as well as what I've seen happen on the server.

Now obviously this does not excuse Feuer Wolf from trying to "fight fire with fire", because "two wrongs don't make a right", but considering the circumstances, I think a permanent ban is rather heavy-handed. This appears to be a rare incident of trouble from a otherwise fairly mild-mannered player.

5. sernikb2

sernikb2 Dreams about cheese
    Server Administrator

I need to agree with the part "Keeves was also a bully". I had many complaints from other players that Keeves is kinda toxic ☣ and i personally think that jokes about "your mum being gay" are getting old and became annoying very quickly (yes Keeves - it is annoying af). This is why i want to support this Ban Appeal. General Herbst and Feuer Wolf are good ol' players and i don't remember having any issues with them beside being sunk by their battleships.

6. Feuer Wolf

Feuer Wolf New Member

because Herbst said that Yew stole the E2 of the Me109 that he was building so while i was in that dive to shot at your ship Keeves i thought why dont i go for him a bit and shot 3 time on him and after that i wanted to return to Habour and than.................BAN

7. Yew

Yew Server Moderator
    Server Moderator

Ey, I better join in on this too. When I was playing, I was trying to help out General with fixing his propeller on his tiny little plane, he didn't fly it around or use it for anything though, so he shouldn't be brought into this at all. Feuer on the other hand flew into french port and flew around the ocean with his tiny little drone plane. His excuse of shooting me because I apparently stole the E2 is probably a miscommunication between him and Herbst, because I just helped him with his E2 when he requested it. Although that excuse is pretty invalid because one shouldn't take administrating into their own hands if they are not staff and as I said, and I was helping Herbst with his permission, not stealing his E2. Feuer also shot at others and me with his drone plane even before the 'miscommunication' happened'. I have to say that I cannot see Feuer being banned from this one mishap, but I think if he does anything else ban-worthy, he should be banned permanently. I forgive him for now.... :3

8. Altair

Altair Buoyancy Sucks
    Server Administrator