Frankies Member app

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by FrankyBabe, Aug 11, 2017.

1. FrankyBabe

FrankyBabe New Member

What is your Name? Frank Jøran Andreassen
    What is your in-game display Name? FrankyBabe

SGC Members you have Met: Animefan162a, Altair, RedDeath, Warguy142, Tzatziki, Lethalduffman12, Foxy, Fleet Admiral Fox,, and night he has some letters only satan can say. just got reminded of theire names XD
    Why do you want to join the SGC? well this server has had a special place in my gaming heart for years now and i finally decided its time for me to do more for the server for giving me a great naval experience, so i would like to become member to help staff get people to follow the rules set to them by the staff and possibly become staff member 1 day and help people out and enforce the rules set.

What is your favorite cake? i dont see how this question is related to the server but my favourite cake is chocolate cake.

Any other Comments?
    ive had a ban or 2 or 3 in my time on this server and anime and sernik might have some bad things to say about me for being rude and pissed the fuck off at a french kid but other than that i oblige all the rules, i try my best to stay calm when something unfair happends. but i just want to help the server and in the future maybe become a sgc staff. Thank you for reviewing my application and i hope i get the chance to offer the community my help. and i have been giving my support to the admins and tried to help them as much as i can without getting in theire way to much. and i have tried to get people to follow rules when no staff where on and it went successfull.

#1 FrankyBabe, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  2. Georgianna

Georgianna Naval Officer and Shipwright
    Server Administrator

Greetings Franky and welcome to the clan forums, I would like to thank you for your application. You seem like a pretty decent guy to me, you're an active player and you follow the rules from what I've seen. However I have indeed had problems with your attitude and being rude/disrespectful towards players, although I can sympathise with some of the situations. Because of this, and that I have not known you for that long, I'm going to have to remain neutral on this application.

3. FrankyBabe

FrankyBabe New Member

its understanable, wont argue about that but i got some anger problems from intense past bullying in real life and im trying to stay positive but its hard for me to stay positive when i for example is mining and i get like 50 ores in my cargo holds valuable ones and then a kid comes and shots me for fun, know its the gamemode but thats 1 of the stuff that triggers my anger issues. when im not angry i can be a pretty chill dude and be a fun guy to hang out with. me and vulcan has become good friends on the server, he even offered to make me a ship after i lost my 1 by server crash.
    but i do understand you have problems with me being a lil angry and pissed off often dragging bad words like: cunt, twat, fuckboy like that into a conversation with a guy that has triggered my anger for some reason. but but other than that i am a complete rule obiding player that loves to play on naval play. :) good day

Attached Files:

4. Locko1997

Locko1997 Member
    Server Administrator

Well as part of my stu-dying schedules, i think we never met, or at least i cant remember it with my hungover status. So i'll Stay Neutral

5. Captain Barry

Captain Barry Toby Larone
    Server Administrator

I've only seen you for the first time today unless you've been playing under another name in the past, so i'll have to stay Neutral too until i can get a bigger picture.

6. FrankyBabe

FrankyBabe New Member

i have been using different names in my years on the server, 1 of them is elitekillers2 and frank andree and fleet admiral killers. and i sometimes change to russian names for like soviet imperilism stuff when we take the island

#6 FrankyBabe, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  7. Captain Barry

Captain Barry Toby Larone
    Server Administrator

Please don't bump your thread, it just makes you look impatient. SGC isn't going anywhere soon and other members will make their input eventually, you just have to wait

8. FrankyBabe

FrankyBabe New Member

just thought it was being ignored since isome made a app and altair immediatly responded ot hes only and no one elses
    srry

9. Altair

Altair Buoyancy Sucks
    Server Administrator

Well, I am sorry I haven't been around as much, I just got promoted to Store Manager at work and been busy all day.
    Unfortunately I am not able to give my input on this member application as of yet, because I haven't been on the server or seen you in the server either.
    Hopefully, I'll see you around someday

Best regards,
    - Altair

FrankyBabe likes this.
  10. FrankyBabe

FrankyBabe New Member

thats ok. i got plenty of time :) ive been here since 1 year after the community first got launched and stayed. sernik recognised me by the name fleet admiral killers which i used to be called a year or 2 back